Other Recreational and Rehabilitative Jobs
APTA Maryland is here to support you throughout your career.
Are you making what you're worth? Are you looking for a mentor? Do you need resume or interview tips?
Check out our resources to help you in your career planning.
Home Care Coordinator Discharge Planner – Full Time
The Home Care Coordinator (HCC) Hospital Discharge Planner II is a licensed health care professional who has a thorough understanding of available home care services and products, eligibility requirements, and resources available in the community. The position is a discharge planning resource to Hospital staff involved in home care planning, and facilitates continuity of care for the patient transitioning to home based services. Serves as on-site home-based care expert.
- Graduate of accredited health care professional program required (RN, PT, or OT)
- BS preferred
- RN, PT or OT in the State of Maryland
- Active CPR
- Two (2) years home care or home care discharge planning experience preferred
- Knowledge of Medicare Conditions of Participation
- Thorough knowledge of home care community resources, agency policy and procedures, federal and state regulations and third-party regulations for reimbursement of home care services.
Location: Baltimore, MD
Practice Settings: Hospital/Home Care
Practice Settings: Hospital
Minimum Education and Experience: BS; 2 years of experience in home care or discharge planning experience preferred