Benefits & Promotions
Member Benefits and Promotions
APTA Maryland members are eligible to apply for a full range of cost-saving and value-added products and services.
Support throughout your Career
As a new / newer professional, you may be looking for clinical mentorship, a safe space to discuss workplace issues, explore emerging issues and trends, and connect with colleagues.
We provide experts for each monthly topic in addition to 1:1 mentorship per request. >> Learn More
APTAMD has a catalog of free courses for members worth 34 contact hours (3.4) CEUS. This includes 2 free courses every spring at our Spring Meeting. Members also receive discounts on our Annual Conference, Implicit Bias course mandated for license renewal, and through our online education partner, Seminar Web.
APTAMD and APTA are committed to increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the association, profession, and society. Therefore, each year we develop courses related to health equity, health disparities, and SDOH.
Creating Positive Change
APTAMD helps our members advance the profession and association.
- Find the right volunteer opportunity for you
- Get involved with a committee
- Run for an APTAMD elected position
- Engage in House of Delegates policymaking by providing feedback to our chief delegate, or becoming a delegate yourself!
- Donate to the Maryland PTPAC, the sole fundraising organization that supports and influences state legislators in order to advance and protect APTAMD’s priorities.
Get Discounts on APTA Products and Services
National Brand Discounts
- Save $175 on a MedBridge continuing education subscription.
- Save 25% on New Balance shoes and apparel.
- Save up to 25% on car and truck rentals from providers including Avis, Budget, and Payless.
- Save up to 50% on shipping services via UPS.
- Save up to 10% off sale prices from Dell Technology Solutions.
- APTA members save at the GE Appliances Store on the latest in high-quality appliances.
- Get access to over 2,500 digital workout videos and more than 11,000 fitness centers for just $25 per month (plus a one-time enrollment fee and applicable taxes) with the Active&Fit Direct program.
- Save on hotels, resorts, and travel packets via the Travel Savings Center
As a member of APTAMD, you have exclusive access not available to the general public to save up to 80% off retail pricing on over 93,000 products. These are perfect for back to school season, printing, cleaning and home office or business needs.
Shop online or in any Office Depot or OfficeMax store to receive discounts. Enjoy FREE next-day delivery on online orders over $50! Click here to shop online or print off a FREE Store Purchasing Card today. Be sure to check out ongoing promotions and the Best Value List (of the most deeply discounted items) all available at officediscounts.org/aptamd!
APTA Maryland Website and Advertising Disclaimer
The information APTA Maryland provides on the website is provided for informational purposes only. While APTA Maryland makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information, APTA Maryland does not represent, warrant, endorse, approve or certify any information displayed, uploaded, downloaded or distributed through the website or Advertisements, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of such information. Note also that APTA Maryland does not warrant, endorse, approve, or certify any other entity’s business, product, or service listed on the website or Social Media.
The information provided is not meant as a substitute for professional advice from a legal, health care, financial, accounting or other professional on any subject matter. You should not act upon this information without consulting with an appropriate professional and in this context you should consult with your own attorney for specific legal advice on your particular facts and circumstance.
It is your responsibility to evaluate text, content, opinions, statements, suggestions, strategies, tactics, or other information available through the Website. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review by qualified experts. Under no circumstances will APTA Maryland be liable for any damage caused by reliance upon information obtained through the Website and Social Media platforms. Any reliance upon any information is at your own risk.
You hereby warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age (21 in some jurisdictions) and have the legal capacity to use this Website and Social Media platforms. APTA Maryland makes no representation or warranty that the content published on the Website complies with the local laws of your jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for knowing and understanding your local laws concerning content legality. If you are unable to make the representations and warranties contained herein, do NOT use the Website or Social Media platforms.