Elections and Nominations
- APTA of Maryland OPEN Positions
- APTA Maryland 2021 Positions for Elections
- Maryland Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
Board of Directors
Central District Chair - Board of Directors
Diversity Equity Inclusion Committee
Health, Equity, Accessibility and Literacy Workgroup Chair
To nominate a member or yourself for one of the noted positions, complete our online form by Oct. 1st. Additional candidates can be added to the ballot by petition if at least 10 Chapter members provide an email to the Chapter noting their nomination. For more information about the leadership opportunities with the Maryland Chapter, click here.
Positions Available in 2021
- Vice President
- Director for Governement Relations
- Director for Practice
- Chief Delegate
- Southern District Chair
- Southern District Delegate
- Western District Chair
- Western District Delegate
- Alternate Delegate
- Alternate PTA Caucus Rep
- Nominating Committee: 2 Positions
- Awards Committee: 2 Positions
You can make a difference . . . and your Association needs you!
There are 2 PT Positions up for nomination in 2021. APTAMD has submitted nominations for members who submitted letters of intent to the Chapter. You must be a member of APTAMD to receive a nomination.
To learn more about the Board and responsibilities of Board members, click here.