Call for APTA of Maryland Student Delegate Appointments for 2020
Deadline for Applications: November 30, 2019
- Be a member of the APTA and the APTA of Maryland
- Attend Delegation Meetings
- Teleconference in February and April
- May face to face at Bayada Home Health (TBD)
- Attend the House of Delegates June 1-2 in Phoenix, AZ (The chapter provides up to $850 to cover hotel and airfare)
Our student delegate and alternate student delegate work with the Maryland delegates as we prepare for the House meeting in June. This gives the students a great opportunity to learn more about the Chapter, the Association and the profession. Their responsibilities include:
- Participate in the delegation’s e-mail discussions, conference calls, and in-person meetings as their school schedule permits
- Attend the House of Delegates June 1-2 in Phoenix, AZ, pre meetings and onsite delegation caucuses and meetings and observe the proceedings from the gallery
- After returning home, sharing their thoughts about their experiences by submitting articles for the August issue of Maryland PT, the Chapter newsletter.
- Talk to students at the next Maryland Student Conclave about your experience.
Contact the chapter at 800-306-5596 or email us at email@example.com