Space is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. We limit our weekly communications to 2 advertisements.
Members Save 25%
APTAMD Email Marketing Guide
Image Format and Size
- When you save images, use PNG, JPG, or GIF format. You can use PNG format if you need to retain transparency.
- Logo Size: 200 x 200 pixels
- The HTML file must be submitted as an attachment with an .html extension.
- The styles within the HTML must be applied as basic HTML in-line styles.
- Internal CSS style sheets are not universally rendered by email providers.
- Our mailer system does not allow for use of CSS styles.
- Any images not being hosted externally must be provided separately in an attached zip folder.
- Line length restricted to 65 characters or less.
- Links should be placed on separate lines to improve readability and separate actionable content from the surrounding copy
APTAMD reserves the right to restrict, edit, or reject any requested ad according to the present or future policy of the APTAMD Board. An excerpt of current policy is available upon request. This E-blast will not indicate endorsement or sponsorship by APTAMD or in any other manner directly or indirectly indicate a relationship with APTAMD without the express written approval from the Executive Director. I certify that no referral source (including any referring physician) has a financial interest in the practice that has the position that is the subject of this advertisement.