Get Ready for AC2020
October 1, 2020
APTA Maryland members get access to 7 courses with related CEUs, plus our special poster recorded sessions for only $25 if you attend the member meeting 12:15-1:15 pm via Zoom. Non members and members that do not attend the member meeting pay only $50.
CEUs: More than 2.0 CEUs (20 contact hours) will be available within the Virtual bundle. CEUs will be assigned individually to each course and provided upon successful completion of a posttest assessment
Attendance Options: When you register you can note if you plan on attending the live event by submitting your course selection for November 14 or selecting on demand only. If selecting on demand, you will receive a link with the on demand courses and post tests to view 2 weeks after the live event.
Morning Sessions8:30 am
|• Impact of COVID-19 on the Cardio Pulmonary System (0.3 CEUs)
• Oncology Rehabilitation: What Every Physical Therapist Should Know (0.3 CEUs)
• Using Social Media to Optimize your Physical Therapy Practice 2.0 (0.3 CEUs)
• The Intersections of Sexual and Gender Minority Identities with the Social and Structural Determinants of Health (0.3 CEUs)
Member Meeting12:30-1:15 pm
|APTAMD Members that attend the semi-annual member meeting get a reduced conference catalog rate of $25. This requires the attendance of at least one live conference course and the member meeting. Otherwise the cost is $50.|
Afternoon Sessions1:30 pm
|• Are We Missing a Critical Component of Balance Training? The Role of Anticipatory Postural Control (0.3 CEUs)
• Lower Extremity Splinting and Casting: Pediatric and Adult (0.3 CEUs)
• Using Motivational Interviewing to Enhance Patient Engagement in Rehabilitation (0.4 CEUs)