APTA Maryland Virtual CEUs In Time for License Renewal
March 15, 2020
Due to COVID-19, APTA Maryland is changing its spring event to a virtual CEU opportunity.
A FREE Member Event to Thank You for your Membership and Support!
Fee for Non Members: $50 | Non Student Members $25
Earn up to 3 (0.3) CEUs. APTA of Maryland is presenting our 3rd Annual Mini Combined Sections’ Meeting. This educational gift from the APTA of Maryland is to celebrate and spotlight the many local Clinical Specialists in various setting and practice areas.
Our poster presentations will also be available virtually. Information on how to access the online event will be sent out shortly.
Due to the change to a virtual event, we will not be holding our semiannual member meeting on March 28th. We are working on rescheduling the meeting later in the Spring.
Select one of the following courses (Register)
- Care for Rare: Opportunity for Evolution of Clinical Practice and Clinical Research
- Fundamentals of Advanced Work Rehab
- Introduction to Performance Improvement (PI) using Lean and Six Sigma Tools to Improve Physical Therapy Care
- Using Social Media to Optimize Physical Therapy Practice
- Payment and Practice Update with APTA Experts