Social Determinants of Health Workgroup
Health Equity Accessibility and Literacy Workgroup (HEAL)
1. Educate members on the Impact SDOH have on our patients' overall health and wellness
2. Advocate on issues related to SDOH
3. Engage the community to address issues related to health equity and disparities
Meeting Link and Information
1. We are collecting a list of free resources for you to share with patients and their families. Add to our list
Please sign in to view this content.
Login & Password Information
* Logins and passwords are case-sensitive.
APTA Members: Unless you have changed your default login information in your Profile, your username is your membership number and your last name is your password.*
Passwords cannot contain certain characters If your last name has an apostrophe or single quote, try entering your last name without that character and without a space (Correct: DiJarmon Incorrect: Di'Jarmon). Other characters not accepted in passwords are:
- Single quote (')
- Double quote (")
- Pound sign (#)
If you experience any difficulty logging in, please contact APTA of Maryland Chapter Office at 800/306-5596, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-6:00 pm, or via email at email@example.com.