How do I Write my Professional Signature?
Is there a Guide for PT/PTA Supervision? Guide for PT/PTA Supervision
- Patient Care Delivery Models
- The Physical Therapist-Physical Therapist Assistant Team Toolkit (.pdf)
- PTA Clinical Problem Solving Algorithm (.pdf)
- PTA Direction and Supervision Algorithms - PT in Motion
- Perspectives Article: The PT/PTA Relationship: Four Things You Want to Know (.pdf)
- Use of Physical Therapist Assistants (PTAs) under Medicare
Please sign in to view this content.
Login & Password Information
* Logins and passwords are case-sensitive.
APTA Members: Unless you have changed your default login information in your Profile, your username is your membership number and your last name is your password.*
Passwords cannot contain certain characters If your last name has an apostrophe or single quote, try entering your last name without that character and without a space (Correct: DiJarmon Incorrect: Di'Jarmon). Other characters not accepted in passwords are:
- Single quote (')
- Double quote (")
- Pound sign (#)
If you experience any difficulty logging in, please contact APTA of Maryland Chapter Office at 800/306-5596, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-6:00 pm, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.