Elections and Nominations
2 PT positions are being requested for the 2018 board - appointment is June 2018 and it is a 4 year commitment.
- Qualifications: Must be engaged primarily in the clinical practice of physical therapy in this State and have a minimum of 5 years experience as a PT.
- Term: 4 years; cannot serve more than 2 consecutive full terms.
- More information about the board and members' role
Process for Nomination
- Applications are due to the Chapter for nomination by March 1st.
- During the member meeting on March 24th, the membership will vote on
Please sign in to view this content.
Login & Password Information
* Logins and passwords are case-sensitive.
APTA Members: Unless you have changed your default login information in your Profile, your username is your membership number and your last name is your password.*
Passwords cannot contain certain characters If your last name has an apostrophe or single quote, try entering your last name without that character and without a space (Correct: DiJarmon Incorrect: Di'Jarmon). Other characters not accepted in passwords are:
- Single quote (')
- Double quote (")
- Pound sign (#)
If you experience any difficulty logging in, please contact APTA of Maryland Chapter Office at 800/306-5596, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-6:00 pm, or via email at email@example.com.