Join APTA of Maryland
|APTA of Maryland is your professional association. Join today and make the most of your membership from day one! Put yourself in touch with the resources you need for continued personal and professional growth.|
Why Join APTA of Maryland?
There's never been a better time to become a APTA of Maryland and APTA member! Association membership is an investment in both your current professional status and your future financial well-being. Hear from your colleagues about the many great reasons to join and view the Join Us (Video)
To be eligible for APTA membership, you must be accepted to, enrolled in, or a graduate from a PT or PTA program that is accredited or is seeking or has been granted candidacy status by the Commission on Accreditation for Physical Therapy Education (program must be accredited at time of graduation). All membership is coordinated by APTA.
Simultaneous payment of national and chapter dues is required. You must belong to the chapter of the state in which you live, work or attend school, or of an adjacent state if more active participation is possible. CLICK HERE TO JOIN TODAY!
- Medicare coverage and reimbursement of telehealth services furnished by PTs,
- Inclusion of PTs within the National Health Services Corps Loan Repayment Program,
- Recognition of physical therapy as an allowable service in community health centers,
- Allowance of PTs to opt-out of Medicare,
- Reduction of administrative burdens across public and private payers, and
- Mitigation of the impact of the Medicare payment differential on outpatient therapy services furnished by PTAs.
Membership DuesMembership Dues Calculator Includes dues calculator for PTs, PTAs, and students, and includes national and chapter fees. Click here to find information about APTA's Installment Dues Plan.
For any questions regarding APTA membership, please contact a Member Services Representative at 800/999-2782, ext 3395 or by e-mailing email@example.com.