Education & Events
|On Sunday, July 14th APTAMD is heading to Broadway!
Pick your show: Beautiful | Come From Away
Join us for a Special Continuing Education
course on the way to NYC!
Emotional Resiliency and Mindfulness
Speaker: April Vesely, PT
Earn CEUs | Enjoy a Broadway Show | and Play in NYC
How it Works
- ****Meet at Baltimore Bus Terminal at 7:00 am
- Snacks and Drinks on the way and CEU course
- Lunch on your own in NYC and play
- See your matinee at 3:00 pm
- Get back on the bus and head home with dinner on the bus provided by the Chapter
- The Bus has Free WIFI and monitors for the CE presenation
Limited seats so get your tickets today!
***Based on everyone's location we can add a pick up stop as long as it is on the route to NYC.
- APTA of Maryland & DCPTA Student Conclave October 26, 2019 - Baltimore, MD
- APTA of Maryland & DCPTA Annual Conference November 9, 2019 - Arnold, MD
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: An Advanced Course and Update May 3-5 2019 - Pittsburgh, PA
- Insider Intel: Live Webinar Series on Payment and Regulatory Issues May 22, 2019 (2:00 pm-2:45 pm) - FREE to members
- NEXT Conference & Exposition June 12-15, 2019 – Chicago, IL
- APTA House of Delegates June 9-11, 2019 – Chicago, IL
Please remember that the courses offered from our online partners are not automatically approved for CEUs. Please check the list of approved and non-approved courses on the Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
Continuing education courses sponsored by the American Physical Therapy Association and state APTA chapters are automatically approved by the Maryland Board of Physical Therapy Examiners which handles all continuing education approval and licensure of PTs and PTAs. CEU regulations are defined through our statutes and regulations - Code of Maryland Regulations | Continuing Education Requirements.