Education & Events
- Telehealth in our Changing World - Available on Demand (0.2 CEUs)
- Spring Mini CSM & FREE CE Event for APTAMD Members - Available On Demand (Each course is 0.3 CEUs)
- Broadway Trip July 12, 2020 - Register Today! Tickets sell out quickly.
- Select your show: Dear Evan Hanson, Book of Mormon, To kill a Mockingbird
- Continuing Education Program on the way (0.3 CEUs): Pain Neuroscience | Speaker: Roy J. Film PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
- We provide transportation via coach bus with wifi and monitors
- Snacks on the way
- Lunch and play in NYC
- See your sow at 3:00 pm
- We provide a yummy dinner on the way back
The Board has extended the CEU requirement deadline for 2020 license renewals to the 30th day after the date by which the state of emergency is terminated and the catastrophic health emergency is rescinded.>>>Learn More click here.
Please remember that the courses offered from our online partners are not automatically approved for CEUs. Please check the list of approved and non-approved courses on the Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
The Maryland Board of Physical Therapy Examiners handles all continuing education approval and licensure of PTs and PTAs. CEU regulations are defined through our statutes and regulations - Code of Maryland Regulations| Continuing Education Requirements. The Board of Examiners Web Site has an online application.
If you are interested in marketing your course to Maryland PTs and PTAs, check out the various opportunities through APTA Maryland.
- 3rd Tuesday of each month at 1:00 p.m. Meetings usually run until 2-2:30 p.m. Board meetings are held at 4201 Patterson Ave., Baltimore, MD.
- APTA 100 Years - Celebrating our Centennial January 1-December 31, 2021
- We will be coordinating multiple events in 2021. Save the date for the Combined Sections Meeting in Orlando, Florida, February 24-27, 2021, which will include our largest centennial celebration.
Centennial Gala Weekend – Washington, DC
September 9-14, 2021
Multiple events will be held in our nation’s capital in September:
Centennial Gala, September 10, 2021 (Friday) Washington National Cathedral.
House of Delegates, September 11-12, 2021 (Saturday and Sunday)
Future of Physical Therapy Summit, September 13, 2021 (Monday)
Notes: The above September events are between the 2021 Jewish holidays of Rosh Hashanah (sundown of September 6 through nightfall of September 8) and Yom Kippur (sundown of September 15 through nightfall of September 16). Also, the 20th anniversary of 9/11 will occur in 2021. We plan to recognize that day and will explore options for members to participate in nearby remembrance events.