Education & Events
- Spring Mini CSM & FREE CE Event for APTAMD Members - March 28, 2020
- Please be advised that the start time for the November 19th Board meeting has been changed. The open session has been moved to 10:00 am and will still be held in room 110 at Patterson
- Insider Intel: Series on Payment & Regulatory Issues November 20, 2019 – Live Webinar (2:00 pm-2:45 pm ET)
- Level 1 Credentialed Clinical Instructor Courses Multiple locations and dates available
- Level 2 Credentialed Clinical Instructor Courses Multiple locations and dates available
- Combined Sections Meeting
February 12-15, 2020 – Denver, Colorado
February 24-27, 2021 – Orlando, Florida
February 1-4, 2022 – San Antonio, Texas
February 22-25, 2023 – San Diego, California
February 14-17, 2024 – Boston, Massachusetts
June 3-6, 2020 - Phoenix, Arizona
- APTA 100 Years - Celebrating our Centennial January 1-December 31, 2021
We will be coordinating multiple events in 2021. Save the date for the Combined Sections Meeting in Orlando, Florida, February 24-27, 2021, which will include our largest centennial celebration.
Centennial Gala Weekend – Washington, DC
September 9-14, 2021
Multiple events will be held in our nation’s capital in September:
Centennial Gala, September 10, 2021 (Friday) Washington National Cathedral.
House of Delegates, September 11-12, 2021 (Saturday and Sunday)
Future of Physical Therapy Summit, September 13, 2021 (Monday)
Notes: The above September events are between the 2021 Jewish holidays of Rosh Hashanah (sundown of September 6 through nightfall of September 8) and Yom Kippur (sundown of September 15 through nightfall of September 16). Also, the 20th anniversary of 9/11 will occur in 2021. We plan to recognize that day and will explore options for members to participate in nearby remembrance events.
Please remember that the courses offered from our online partners are not automatically approved for CEUs. Please check the list of approved and non-approved courses on the Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
Continuing education courses sponsored by the American Physical Therapy Association and state APTA chapters are automatically approved by the Maryland Board of Physical Therapy Examiners which handles all continuing education approval and licensure of PTs and PTAs. CEU regulations are defined through our statutes and regulations - Code of Maryland Regulations | Continuing Education Requirements.