Education & Events
- APTA of Maryland & DCPTA Student Conclave October 26, 2019 - Baltimore, MD
- APTA of Maryland & DCPTA Annual Conference November 9, 2019 - Arnold, MD
- Engaged: Professional and Leadership Growth Through a Variety of Lenses July 17, 2019 (8:00 pm-9:00 pm)
- Insider Intel: Live Webinar Series on Payment and Regulatory Issues July 24, 2019 (1:00 pm-2:45 pm) - FREE to members
- Well-Being: Your Career Depends on It July 25, 2019 (1:00 pm-2:00 pm, ET) – Live Webinar
- CCIP Level 1 Trainer Credentialing Course August 2-4, 2019 - Alexandria, VA
- Demonstrate Value of Therapy Services Before Home Health Payment Changes Begin August 5, 2019 (2:00 pm, ET) – Live Webinar (Members Only)
Please remember that the courses offered from our online partners are not automatically approved for CEUs. Please check the list of approved and non-approved courses on the Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
Continuing education courses sponsored by the American Physical Therapy Association and state APTA chapters are automatically approved by the Maryland Board of Physical Therapy Examiners which handles all continuing education approval and licensure of PTs and PTAs. CEU regulations are defined through our statutes and regulations - Code of Maryland Regulations | Continuing Education Requirements.