Education & Events
- Student Conclave October 26, 2019 - Baltimore, MD
- Legislative Prep Meeting October 28, 2019 - St. Agnes Hospital. Catonsville, MD (6-8:00 pm) RSVP
- Annual Conference November 9, 2019 - Arnold, MD
- Please be advised that the start time for the November 19th Board meeting has been changed. The open session has been moved to 10:00 am and will still be held in room 110 at Patterson
- Foundations of Manual Therapy: Module 13: Advanced Muscle Energy and Biomechanics Nov 9, 2019 - Washington, DC
- National Physical Therapy Month October 2019
- Global PT Day of Service October 12, 2019 - Global Event
- World Arthritis Day October 12, 2019 - Global Event
- 27th Annual Celebration of Diversity October 19, 2019 (7:00 pm ET) – Seattle, WA
- Insider Intel: Series on Payment & Regulatory Issues November 20, 2019 – Live Webinar (2:00 pm-2:45 pm ET)
- Level 1 Credentialed Clinical Instructor Courses Multiple locations and dates available
- Level 2 Credentialed Clinical Instructor Courses Multiple locations and dates available
Taught by Lisa Klein, PT, IMT.C
Date: November 9th 2019
Location: Washington DC
Physical Therapy and Massage Therapy continuing education class focusing on manual therapy techniques such as: the mechanics, assessment and treatment of; the ascended and descended sacrum, spinal shears, Chiari Malformation, treatment of adverse mechanical dural tension, and adverse mechanical peripheral nerve tension, and Much More! click here.
Please remember that the courses offered from our online partners are not automatically approved for CEUs. Please check the list of approved and non-approved courses on the Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
Continuing education courses sponsored by the American Physical Therapy Association and state APTA chapters are automatically approved by the Maryland Board of Physical Therapy Examiners which handles all continuing education approval and licensure of PTs and PTAs. CEU regulations are defined through our statutes and regulations - Code of Maryland Regulations | Continuing Education Requirements.