Dry Needling Sponsor Application
- A continuing education course taken before Oct. 1, 2018 shall qualify for Dry Needling instruction if the same course, in substantially similar form, is later sponsored by the American Physical Therapy Association, the APTA of Maryland, or the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy.
- The APTA of Maryland Chapter will approve sponsorship for a period of four years. The vendor shall submit to the Chapter for approval any changes in speaker, content or length.
- Sponsor application must be sent in at least six weeks in advance of the course date.
- A fee of $50 per application will be charged. Vendors can pay online or by Check.
- If dissatisfied with the outcome, the vendor may resubmit additional or clarifying information for re-evaluation. Each paid submission to APTAMD is granted one free re-evaluation; subsequent submissions require a new application fee of $50.
o Title of Course
o Date of Course(s)
o Note application approved by APTA of Maryland
APTAMD Guidance Document for Dry Needling Vendors Seeking Sponsorship (Have this document open while completing the application)